Argan oil seems to be one of the world’s most popular beauty oils. It offers immediate help in treating all hair types, including dyed hair. It’s commonly added to hair dyes so as to let it protect the hair against the adverse effects of ammonia and other damaging substances that most dyes contain.
The most precious version of argan oil comes from the regions of Morocco, where Argania Spinosa trees grow and bear argan kernels that hold the oil. The very regions are included into the UNESCO list: Biosphere Reserve. The argan oil itself is continuously subjected to various tests – the researchers believe that this golden oil offers more beautifying and medicinal properties than the ones which have been discovered so far. The finest quality argan oil is launched by Nanoil. But why the quality is so important? What makes argan oil be superior to sesame oil?
Note: Reach only for the highest quality oils!
Nanoil Argan Oil is 100% pure and high quality argan oil. It lacks controversial additives, parabens, silicones and alcohols. Another positive quality of argan oil is the fact that it’s suitable to treat hair, body, face, delicate eye skin and even reinforce brittle nails. This oil wins top places in various beauty product rankings that review hair and body care cosmetics. Moreover, Nanoil Argan Oil is awarded Ecocert label, which means that it’s organic. Since this argan oil produced by Nanoil is cold-pressed and unrefined, it preserves a high concentration of all nutrients which most people appreciate argan oil for.
Chemical constituents of Nanoil Argan Oil
We have already mentioned the precious nutrients that genuine argan oil offers. Now it’s time for the essential ones. The most valuable substances in argan oil are EFAs (essential fatty acids) which balance is beneficial for hair and skin to help them regenerate fully and remain strong to combat possible damage. Such beneficial EFA balance can be found only in the oil extracted from Argania Spinosa kernels.
Another important constituent of argan oil is vitamin E – also known as tocopherol – which concentration in this oil is pretty high as well. This is the vitamin responsible for maintaining the youthful look of skin and is perceived as an integral part of skin care, not only as an anti-age agent.
Squalene and lutein combined with a set of polyphenols (have an antioxidative effect) are other substances that Nanoil Argan Oil offers, and their concentration is also incredibly high. Last but not least, genuine argan oil contains flavonoids and phytosterols that take care of boosting the appearance of hair and skin; in most cases they are responsible for rejuvenation.
Application of Nanoil Argan Oil
Nanoil Argan Oil equals the unlimited number of applications. The oil is versatile therefore it offers comprehensive care to your entire body – from head to toe. Apply it:
- directly to skin, hair and fingernails (in its pure version).
- as a booster of store-bought cosmetics (masks, scrubs, creams, conditioners and balms).
- as a massage oil to combat cellulite and lift skin up.
- as a bath oil (regular bath as well as hand/foot bath).
- to carry out hair oil treatment (as either hair mask or hair poultice).
- as a protecting agent shielding hair ends.
- as a shaving oil or after shaving care.
- to condition face, neck and cleavage skin; as a serum to be applied prior to regular cream.
- as a carrier for essential oils.
- to remove makeup (OCM).
- as a skin rejuvenating oil, including eye skin.
- as a conditioner to improve nails and cuticles.
Benefits of using Nanoil Argan Oil
- 95% of women claim that it took them two weeks to notice improvement in the appearance of skin; it became more supple.
- 92% of women confirm that Nanoil Argan Oil restored their damaged fingernails.
- 89% of women say that their hair is now stronger, stopped thinning and started growing faster.
- 88% of women speak about reduction of discolorations and wrinkles.
- 86% of women mention that argan oil combated stretch marks and cellulite.
- 84% of women fought off persistent acne in approximately 20 days.
Nanoil Argan Oil is one of the finest hair conditioners that improves the look of strands since the very first application. The oil smooths out hair cuticles and works like laminate that doesn’t overburden hair but intensifies the natural color of hair. In addition, Nanoil Argan Oil also aids dyed hair. It affects even the inner hair structures to fix them and reinforce, regenerate and protect against possible damage.
Efficiency and size of Nanoil Argan Oil
Nanoil Argan Oil is closed in a good-looking and dark bottle made of pharmaceutical glass. Such packaging fully protects pure argan oil not only against sunlight but also helps it stay fresh for longer. In most cases natural beauty oils are available in 30-milliliter bottles, but Nanoil offers you 50 milliliters of cost-effective and genuine Moroccan argan oil.
Intrigued? Want to learn more? Find how powerful natural argan oil may be! Go on nanoil.us.